This form is an important legal document. It explains the company policies. It is critical that Client acknowledge that it was read and understood completely.
1.In addition to this form, Client will be required to read, understand, and acknowledge the following forms to Tanya Richardson’s A TASTE OF HEALTHY EATING prior to receiving a Meal Plan or beginning any Personal Training program:
- Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk Form
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Health History Questionnaire
2. If you have any of the following physical conditions, you may be required to have a Medical Clearance and Physician’s Consent Form:
- Hypertension (>145/95 mm Hg)
- Hyperlipidemia (cholesterol >220 mg/dl or a total cholesterol-to-HDL ratio of >5.0)
- Family history of heart disease prior to age 60
- Abnormal resting EKG
- Any other condition that Tanya Richardson RHN in its sole discretion may deem to present an unreasonable risk to your health, were you to participate in a fitness evaluation or program.
3. Tanya Richardson will customize Meal plans and Training Programs according to information received from the Client Questionnaire. Meal plans and Training programs will be sent via e-mail.
4. Client should consult a physician before starting or adding to a new training program or changing their diet. Tanya Richardson is not responsible for any injury sustained as a result of the advice or suggestions given within the content of the meal plans and training programs.
5. Correspondences between Tanya Richardson and Client will be done via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise specified. Tanya Richardson will respond to all e-mails within 24 hours. Tanya Richardson shall notify Client if Tanya Richardson cannot be available for a period of time due to illness, vacation, emergencies, or any other reason.
6. Rates for Tanya Richardson’s A TASTE OF HEALTHY EATING and personal training services are subject to change. Services prepaid for by Client, which are unused at the time of any rate change, will be honoured at the price already paid.
7. Meal plans and/or Training programs must be prepaid (unless otherwise specified at time of contract). Tanya Richardson accepts cash or email money transfers.
8. If the Client chooses to cancel their services with Tanya Richardson’s A TASTE OF HEALTHY EATING, no refunds or credits will be given. Cancellations must be made via e-mail email@example.com
9. Clients have the right to terminate a particular exercise or workout at any time. You are in control of your workouts! If an exercise is uncomfortable or painful, or if you want to stop for any reason, you may do so. If a particular exercise is painful for you to do or you have an injury or other limitation that makes it difficult for you to do, Tanya Richardson can attempt to substitute another exercise to work that particular muscle group.
10. You will get from your workouts and your nutrition programs what you put in. Results will vary by individual and Tanya Richardson cannot guarantee specific results. Client acknowledges that Client is responsible for their decisions regarding whether or not to exercise consistently, eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
11. Tanya Richardson respects your privacy. Due to the nature of our services, it is necessary to collect certain personal information from Clients. All information collected is treated as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and Tanya Richardson will not share or redistribute your information with any third party except as necessary to provide services purchased by the Client, or as required by law. Any information gathered from a Client is simply for our records and, if applicable, necessary to provide the services to the Client for which we have been contracted.
12. These terms and conditions of Tanya Richardson policies are current as of November 1st, 2012. All Terms and Conditions are subject to change in which case, Client will be notified by e-mail.
DOES NOT REQUIRE SIGNATURE DUE TO ON-LINE NATURE OF A TASTE OF HEALTHY EATING. CLIENT MUST HOWEVER, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY POLICIES FORM HAS BEEN READ, AND UNDERSTOOD.