Butternut squash and lentil salad with kale and vinaigrette
- 1 butternut squash, roasted
- 1 can of lentils, rinsed well
- 1 bunch of kale, ribs removed
- 4 oz honey goat cheese
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Pumpkin seeds to taste
Dressing: 1-2 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tsp Dijon, 1/4 cup olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- Cut squash in half and cover with olive oil roast butternut squash for 45 minutes, let cool and scoop out flesh and cut into cubes.
- Massage kale with 1/2 tbsp – 1 tbsp olive oil and let rest.
- Rinse the lentils well, and stir into cubed butternut squash.
- Add two handfuls of massaged kale into a bowl and top with lentils & butternut squash mixture, goat cheese, dressing & pumpkin seeds.