Feta Turkey Burger
- 4 oz lean ground turkey
- 2 tbsp feta cheese (I like goat feta)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
Mix turkey and feta, oregano and pepper to taste. Form into a patty and grill.
Change it up Options:
- Replace turkey with chicken.
- Trade feta for goat cheese.
- Add a chopped green onion.
- Add chopped roasted red pepper or chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- Add celery for crunch.
Top with mustard and a slice of avocado and serve over a spinach salad. Enjoy!
Tip: these freeze well, so make a batch and freeze them individually so you can pull them out in the morning and cook them for dinner.