- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup flaxseed, ground
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp himalayan sea salt
- 3/4 all natural nut butter (almond/peanut/cashew)
- 1/2 cup honey -unpasteurized
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Mix oats, flax, coconut & salt in a bowl. (Coconut can be replaced with chia seeds)
Heat nut butter & honey until just warm & liquid. Pour over rest of ingredients and stir to combine.
Add chocolate chips & press into a pan and chill until it holds its shape. Slice & Serve & Enjoy!
Extras: You can add lots of other stuff to this recipe like dried fruit and nuts.
Try: cashew butter & dried blueberries or cherries with dark chocolate chunks.
Add maca powder, chia seeds & coconut oil and protein powder (I like vega brand vanilla).